Versions

Portugese, English, Spanish, Italian and German

sexta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2016

ANNE HATHAWAY


Along the way, I have been walking,
Searching for you my dear Anne Hathaway!...
Where have you been all this times, all these years,
I have searched for the stars to show me your way,
I have asked from the moon that looked so shy,
But tell my dear lover, where have you been all these years…

There is no poem that can describe my pain,
There is no drama that no one can play,
My soul, my loving soul, I loved so deeply
I needed you so much, my beloved Anne Hathaway…

The lonely nights I dreamed of you beside me
Felt so empty, all on my own, loneliness that never ended
The nights were so long, so cold I felt without you,
Where have you been, tell me, my dear Anne Hathaway…

The years passed by and I so felt lonely,
Wrote my poems inspired by my own dramas
Inspired only by my own sufferings
That overflowed every minute, every second
Every breath of my solitude soul…

Tell me, please, I beg you, tell me now,
Where have you been all these years today
My inspiration, my suffering, my sunshine
My sun that one day lightened my days…
You were my delight, my sadness, my joy and my way,
Tell me, please tell me, where have you been all these days,
I want you near me again, to write my pain was not in vain
Please I beg you, open your heart to me again…

Sad moments had crossed my hard way,
I know that your melody is right inside of me,
I can feel so intense that love you had for me,
Please tell me my beloved and lonely soul
Where have you been, where have you been…

Today, in this very moment my heart rejoices!!!
At last I found you my little flower, and I wish to tell you
My love, yes, the love and the beautiful feeling I have for you
And together I want to be along your way…

Because once you were and will be always my enchanted moments
The light that will shine deeply in my heart
You will be my lightened candle showing me the way,
Finally, I beg you, I am sorry,
Forgive me, from the deepest bottom of my heart
I loved you and I still love you my Anne Hathaway…


Obs.: Melody that inspired this poem: “I think is going to rain today”

Heloisa Helena Silveira, poetisa
Brasília/DF, 18/02/2016
All rights reserved.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário